Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Quickbooks
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Quickbooks
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Quickbooks
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Quickbooks
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Quickbooks
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Quickbooks
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Quickbooks
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Quickbooks
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Quickbooks
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Quickbooks
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Quickbooks