Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Gala Darling
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Gala Darling
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Gala Darling
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Gala Darling
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Gala Darling
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Gala Darling
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Gala Darling
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Gala Darling
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Gala Darling
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Gala Darling
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Gala Darling