Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Embed Code
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Embed Code
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Embed Code
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Embed Code
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Embed Code
You can create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Embed Code
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Embed Code
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Embed Code
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Embed Code
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Embed Code
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Embed Code