A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Global 2B Leereuters
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Global 2B Leereuters
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Global 2B Leereuters
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Global 2B Leereuters
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Global 2B Leereuters
You can create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Global 2B Leereuters
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Global 2B Leereuters
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Kajabi Global 2B Leereuters
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Global 2B Leereuters
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can understand how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Global 2B Leereuters
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Global 2B Leereuters