Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Google Tag Manager
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Google Tag Manager
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Google Tag Manager
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Google Tag Manager
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Google Tag Manager
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Google Tag Manager
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Google Tag Manager
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Google Tag Manager
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Google Tag Manager
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Google Tag Manager
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Google Tag Manager