A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Keap Max Classic Integration
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Keap Max Classic Integration
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Keap Max Classic Integration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Keap Max Classic Integration
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Keap Max Classic Integration
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Keap Max Classic Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Keap Max Classic Integration
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Keap Max Classic Integration
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Keap Max Classic Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can understand the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide all the features you need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Keap Max Classic Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Keap Max Classic Integration