A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Grant Offer
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Grant Offer
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Grant Offer
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Grant Offer
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Grant Offer
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Grant Offer
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Grant Offer
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Grant Offer
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Grant Offer
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Grant Offer
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Grant Offer