Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Gratis
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Gratis
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Gratis
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Gratis
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Gratis
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Gratis
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Gratis
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Gratis
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Gratis
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Gratis
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Gratis