A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Investors
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Investors
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Investors
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Investors
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Investors
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Investors
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Investors
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Investors
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Investors
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Investors
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Investors