A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Help Center
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Help Center
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Help Center
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Help Center
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Help Center
You can create as many emails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Help Center
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Help Center
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Help Center
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Help Center
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Help Center
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Help Center