Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Help Desk
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Help Desk
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Help Desk
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Help Desk
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Help Desk
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Help Desk
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Help Desk
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Help Desk
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Help Desk
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Help Desk
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Help Desk