A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Partner Program
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products and your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Partner Program
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts or. The posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Partner Program
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Partner Program
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Partner Program
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Partner Program
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Partner Program
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Partner Program
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Partner Program
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Partner Program
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Partner Program