Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Help
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Help
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Help
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Help
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Help
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Help
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Help
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Help
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Help
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Help
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Help