Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Hero 10K
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Hero 10K
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Hero 10K
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Hero 10K
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Hero 10K
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Hero 10K
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Hero 10K
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Hero 10K
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Hero 10K
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price, we can see how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Hero 10K
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Hero 10K