Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Heros
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Heros
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Heros
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Heros
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Heros
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Heros
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Heros
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Heros
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Heros
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Heros
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Heros