A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? What Is A Kajabi Pipeline
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. What Is A Kajabi Pipeline
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. What Is A Kajabi Pipeline
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. What Is A Kajabi Pipeline
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement What Is A Kajabi Pipeline
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. What Is A Kajabi Pipeline
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. What Is A Kajabi Pipeline
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop relevant course content. What Is A Kajabi Pipeline
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. What Is A Kajabi Pipeline
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ What Is A Kajabi Pipeline
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. What Is A Kajabi Pipeline