A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Hiring
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might like to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Hiring
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Hiring
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Hiring
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Hiring
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Hiring
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Hiring
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Hiring
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Hiring
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Hiring
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Hiring