Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Alongside WordPress
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Alongside WordPress
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Alongside WordPress
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Alongside WordPress
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Alongside WordPress
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Alongside WordPress
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Alongside WordPress
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Alongside WordPress
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Alongside WordPress
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Alongside WordPress
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Alongside WordPress