Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Hotel Via Cloncurry
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Hotel Via Cloncurry
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Hotel Via Cloncurry
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Hotel Via Cloncurry
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Hotel Via Cloncurry
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Hotel Via Cloncurry
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Hotel Via Cloncurry
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Hotel Via Cloncurry
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Hotel Via Cloncurry
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range we can see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Hotel Via Cloncurry
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Hotel Via Cloncurry