A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Impara Inglese Con Monica
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Impara Inglese Con Monica
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Impara Inglese Con Monica
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Impara Inglese Con Monica
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Impara Inglese Con Monica
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Impara Inglese Con Monica
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Impara Inglese Con Monica
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Impara Inglese Con Monica
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Impara Inglese Con Monica
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Impara Inglese Con Monica
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Impara Inglese Con Monica