Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Bahar Yilmaz
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Bahar Yilmaz
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Bahar Yilmaz
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Bahar Yilmaz
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Bahar Yilmaz
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Bahar Yilmaz
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Bahar Yilmaz
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Bahar Yilmaz
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Bahar Yilmaz
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Bahar Yilmaz
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Bahar Yilmaz