Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, others might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi In Italiano
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi In Italiano
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi In Italiano
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi In Italiano
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi In Italiano
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi In Italiano
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi In Italiano
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create useful educational content. Kajabi In Italiano
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi In Italiano
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi In Italiano
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi In Italiano