Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Infusionsoft Integration
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Infusionsoft Integration
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Infusionsoft Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Infusionsoft Integration
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Infusionsoft Integration
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Infusionsoft Integration
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Infusionsoft Integration
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Infusionsoft Integration
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Infusionsoft Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Infusionsoft Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Infusionsoft Integration