Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Turn Off Comments
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Turn Off Comments
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Turn Off Comments
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Turn Off Comments
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Turn Off Comments
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Turn Off Comments
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Turn Off Comments
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Turn Off Comments
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Turn Off Comments
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range we can see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Turn Off Comments
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Turn Off Comments