A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Infusionsoft
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Infusionsoft
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Infusionsoft
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Infusionsoft
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Infusionsoft
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Infusionsoft
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Infusionsoft
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Infusionsoft
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Infusionsoft
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to see the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Infusionsoft
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Infusionsoft