A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Is Kajabi App Free
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials and blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Is Kajabi App Free
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Is Kajabi App Free
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Is Kajabi App Free
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Is Kajabi App Free
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Is Kajabi App Free
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Is Kajabi App Free
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create useful course content. Is Kajabi App Free
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Is Kajabi App Free
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Is Kajabi App Free
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Is Kajabi App Free