Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Intugrace
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Intugrace
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Intugrace
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Intugrace
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Intugrace
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Intugrace
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Intugrace
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Intugrace
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Intugrace
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Intugrace
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Intugrace