Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Outside Sales Rep
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Outside Sales Rep
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Outside Sales Rep
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Outside Sales Rep
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Outside Sales Rep
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Outside Sales Rep
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Outside Sales Rep
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Outside Sales Rep
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Outside Sales Rep
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Outside Sales Rep
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Outside Sales Rep