A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Invoices
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Invoices
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Invoices
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Invoices
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Invoices
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Invoices
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Invoices
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Invoices
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Invoices
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Invoices
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Invoices