A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Order Bump Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Order Bump Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Order Bump Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Order Bump Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Order Bump Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Order Bump Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Order Bump Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant course content. Order Bump Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Order Bump Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Order Bump Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while traveling. Order Bump Kajabi