Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Issues
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Issues
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Issues
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Issues
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Issues
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Issues
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Issues
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Issues
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Issues
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Issues
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Issues