Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Is Kajabi Hipaa Compliant
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of features that are included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Is Kajabi Hipaa Compliant
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Is Kajabi Hipaa Compliant
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Is Kajabi Hipaa Compliant
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Is Kajabi Hipaa Compliant
You can send as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Is Kajabi Hipaa Compliant
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Is Kajabi Hipaa Compliant
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design useful educational content. Is Kajabi Hipaa Compliant
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Is Kajabi Hipaa Compliant
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Is Kajabi Hipaa Compliant
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Is Kajabi Hipaa Compliant