Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Japan
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Japan
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Japan
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Japan
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Japan
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Japan
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Japan
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Japan
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Japan
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Japan
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Japan