Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Where Is Kajabi Headquarters
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products along with blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Where Is Kajabi Headquarters
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Where Is Kajabi Headquarters
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one with the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Where Is Kajabi Headquarters
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Where Is Kajabi Headquarters
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Where Is Kajabi Headquarters
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Where Is Kajabi Headquarters
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design useful courses. Where Is Kajabi Headquarters
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Where Is Kajabi Headquarters
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Where Is Kajabi Headquarters
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Where Is Kajabi Headquarters