A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Kayse Morris
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Kayse Morris
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Kayse Morris
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Kayse Morris
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Kayse Morris
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Kayse Morris
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Kayse Morris
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Kayse Morris
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Kayse Morris
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Kayse Morris
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Kayse Morris