Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Kenya
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Kenya
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Kenya
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Kenya
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Kenya
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Kenya
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Kenya
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Kenya
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Kenya
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Kenya
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Kenya