Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Jagtfieber
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who like to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Jagtfieber
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Jagtfieber
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Jagtfieber
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Jagtfieber
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Jagtfieber
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Jagtfieber
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Jagtfieber
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Jagtfieber
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Jagtfieber
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Jagtfieber