Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Kino
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Kino
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Kino
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Kino
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Kino
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Kino
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Kino
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Kino
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Kino
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Kino
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Kino