Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Problems With Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Problems With Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Problems With Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Problems With Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Problems With Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Problems With Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Problems With Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Problems With Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Problems With Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Problems With Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Problems With Kajabi