Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Kirjaudu
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Kirjaudu
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Kirjaudu
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Kirjaudu
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Kirjaudu
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Kirjaudu
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Kirjaudu
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Kirjaudu
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Kirjaudu
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Kirjaudu
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Kirjaudu