Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Kosten
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Kosten
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Kosten
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Kosten
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Kosten
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Kosten
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Kosten
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Kosten
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Kosten
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Kosten
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Kosten