Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Pause Kajabi Account
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Pause Kajabi Account
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Pause Kajabi Account
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Pause Kajabi Account
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Pause Kajabi Account
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Pause Kajabi Account
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Pause Kajabi Account
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful course content. Pause Kajabi Account
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Pause Kajabi Account
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Pause Kajabi Account
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Pause Kajabi Account