Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Kristen Boss
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials along with your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Kristen Boss
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Kristen Boss
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Kristen Boss
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Kristen Boss
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Kristen Boss
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Kristen Boss
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Kristen Boss
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Kristen Boss
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Kristen Boss
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Kristen Boss