Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Rewards
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Rewards
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Rewards
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Rewards
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Rewards
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Rewards
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Rewards
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Rewards
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Rewards
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Rewards
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi Rewards