A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Kw
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Kw
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Kw
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Kw
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Kw
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Kw
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Kw
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Kw
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional information and tips the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Kw
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Kw
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Kw