Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Sign On
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Sign On
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Sign On
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Sign On
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Sign On
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Sign On
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Sign On
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Sign On
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Sign On
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Sign On
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Sign On