A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Landing Page Examples
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Landing Page Examples
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Landing Page Examples
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Landing Page Examples
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Landing Page Examples
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Landing Page Examples
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Landing Page Examples
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful course content. Kajabi Landing Page Examples
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Landing Page Examples
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Landing Page Examples
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Landing Page Examples