Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Coaching Product
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Coaching Product
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Coaching Product
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Coaching Product
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Coaching Product
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Coaching Product
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Coaching Product
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Coaching Product
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Coaching Product
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to imagine the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Coaching Product
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Coaching Product