Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Landing Page Open Graph
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Landing Page Open Graph
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Landing Page Open Graph
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Landing Page Open Graph
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Landing Page Open Graph
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Landing Page Open Graph
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Landing Page Open Graph
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Landing Page Open Graph
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Landing Page Open Graph
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Landing Page Open Graph
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Landing Page Open Graph