A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Webinar Email Sequence
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Webinar Email Sequence
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Webinar Email Sequence
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Webinar Email Sequence
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Webinar Email Sequence
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Webinar Email Sequence
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Webinar Email Sequence
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Webinar Email Sequence
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Webinar Email Sequence
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Webinar Email Sequence
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Webinar Email Sequence